- You are a migrant student needing support with your English
- General Foundation
- Full and part-time courses in Spoken and Written English are available, along with additional literacy support programs
- Career Foundation
- An Introduction to Community Services Work course prepares you for working in industry, and also allows you to sample a range of jobs
- Enrichment Education courses
- Additional Education courses, chosen for your own interest to round out your program; e.g. Contemporary Music, Physical Recreation
- Training course
- Certificate II (e.g. Community Services Work)
Certificate III (e.g. Aged Care Work)
- Complementary Education courses
- Education courses, which are particularly relevant to your certificate studies; e.g. Applied English
- Your Outcomes
- TCE and Certificate III
- In year 11 you will have weekly meetings in your Student Support Group and one to one meetings with your Student Support Teacher.
- In subsequent years, you will have a Student Support Teacher who will be a mentor and coach, meeting with you regularly, and assisting you to become a fully independent learner.
- Your Student Support Teachers will help you to develop a Learning Plan for successful outcomes in the Polytechnic, and will help you monitor your progress.
- If you need any additional help your teachers will help you to access specialist support services.